What are your goals for 2013

This is an area for Off Topic Discussions which includes Tony Collins popular Fun Stuff.
Dave Parry
Site Admin

Re: What are your goals for 2013 update.

Postby Dave Parry » January 31st, 2015, 1:50 pm

Alan Cantwell 1131 wrote:Well, didnt get rid of a load, bought more in fact, Dint get to a single flyin, and ive forbotten were woodford is, If its not remedied this year, i will be selling everything, seriously !

Come on Alan, you give me a kick up the a*** in 2013 so it is only fair I do the same. Make time to get to Woodford, at the rate it is being demolished it won't be there for much longer.

Dave Parry
Site Admin

Postby Dave Parry » January 31st, 2015, 1:53 pm

Denis Brown wrote:Can't believe what I said. But I will be sorting him out this year :D

Good luck Den, better men have tried and failed, but I am rooting for you. :D :lol:

Ret Vinsent

Postby Ret Vinsent » January 31st, 2015, 10:17 pm

Dave Parry wrote:
Ret Vinsent wrote:I clerly remember 2013, the year when I started my hobby, a wonderful one, and I created my first car!Since that moment I continue to develop it and improve my skills!

Wow!! this has been dragged out of the archives, so what a great opportunity to see if you all achieved your goals.

Me, well I did do what I said at the beginning, I few more and got my confidence back to the point of flying at our last show in 2014 I bought more and crashed more as well :shock: :( :lol: , but I didn't build more still not interested in that part of it yet. Maybe I just haven't found the right model.

In this case, I hope you will find the best right model to continue creating models))!and good luck! :D

Dave Parry
Site Admin

Re: What are your goals for 2013

Postby Dave Parry » February 1st, 2015, 7:46 am

Thankyou Ret, I sure hope so.

Alan Cantwell 1131

Re: What are your goals for 2013

Postby Alan Cantwell 1131 » February 1st, 2015, 2:37 pm

I think its a lack of acworkshop thats making me lose it Dave, Going to convert the garage in summer, should be ok then, whats Woodford?

Return to “The Old Forum Lounge”