Unstarted Peter Goldsmith Cmelak kit span 138ins

Post your sales or wanted list here
Bill Seward

Unstarted Peter Goldsmith Cmelak kit span 138ins

Postby Bill Seward » January 17th, 2024, 5:16 pm

I purchased this a year ago but my last project has taken too long and I'm not sure that I will ever get round to building it myself.
This is a semi scale glider tug designed for a 150/170 petrol engine but the large cowl will accept a larger capacity radial.
Having looked at the instructions, it can be built on a flat surface .....not necessary to build from the comprehensive plan included. There are good documented builds on the Goldsmith website which include details of alternative undercarriage design, which should result in a more scale aircraft for the building enthusiast.
This was an expensive kit. It is heavy......containing a mass of balsa and die cut parts and looks as if it will be a joy to construct.
I am open to offers of £500 or over. But it it lingers, I will have it on the building board within a few weeks.
Any interest, please send a text as email not reliable at present.
Bill Seward 07799838590

Elliot Howells

Re: Unstarted Peter Goldsmith Cmelak kit span 138ins

Postby Elliot Howells » March 14th, 2024, 10:06 pm

hey Bill!

did you sell it? I would love this model, but need to move a glider or two on first, space dictates!

How's life in gogledd land?

Ell.

Bill Seward

Re: Unstarted Peter Goldsmith Cmelak kit span 138ins

Postby Bill Seward » March 15th, 2024, 11:28 pm

Sorry Elliot , but nobody showed any interest so I am now thoroughly enjoying the build myself. It is a fantastic kit and I am astonished at the lack of interest in what was a genuine bargain. Keep in touch, as it may well be available when completed . Cheers, Bill

Return to “For Sale or Wanted”