sold items

Post here if you think that a new topic is required
Terry Masters

sold items

Postby Terry Masters » February 16th, 2009, 8:28 pm

I notice that when an item has been sold it is often left on the site under the "for sale" heading. Why not remove it after say 2 days oytherwise, one day, the site will be full of sold items.
Terry Masters 2888

Robin Woodhead

Re: sold items

Postby Robin Woodhead » February 16th, 2009, 9:20 pm

The problem with your suggestion Terry, is that the administrators have to do the work, and we have enough to do already. Also, how do we know when its been sold?

Robin

Bob Thompson1894

Postby Bob Thompson1894 » February 17th, 2009, 6:49 am

I would think it a matter of courtesy that the lister (or poster, or whatever you want to call him) would remove the post himself or at least announce that the item is sold. We now have an editing feature, why leave all the work to Robin and his team?

Rod Brister

Postby Rod Brister » April 1st, 2009, 2:06 pm

Bob Thompson1894 wrote:I would think it a matter of courtesy that the lister (or poster, or whatever you want to call him) would remove the post himself or at least announce that the item is sold. We now have an editing feature, why leave all the work to Robin and his team?
I quite agree Bob, easy enough to add SOLD to the item title. Also it would be useful if sellers said where they are in the U.K. (I know some do).

Last bumped by Terry Masters on April 1st, 2009, 2:06 pm.

Return to “New Forum Required?”