ARTF availability section?

Post here if you think that a new topic is required
Alan Cantwell 1131

ARTF availability section?

Postby Alan Cantwell 1131 » September 16th, 2013, 5:06 pm

Just a thought, with the increasing size and quality of ARTF models, would it be an idea to have a section where members can post what they have found for sale in the retail world? i know YT have several, also Ian at IAD, might be an idea for folk who can not get a large model, or who want to come play, but either cannot build, or simply dont have time, remember, a large model is anything over 7KG, it dosnt have to be a whopper!!!

Dave Parry
Site Admin

Re: ARTF availability section?

Postby Dave Parry » September 16th, 2013, 7:56 pm

Hi Alan, not sure we need a separate for sale just for large ARTF’s but I do like the idea of a new forum for those who can’t build or don’t have the time to build (me included), maybe it will encourage those who can, too offer some tips and help, I have tried to get them to submit something to the Journal without success, so who knows the forum might prove to be a winner. I believe you can with a bit of knowhow, turn a dull looking ARTF into something very scale looking with a bit knowledge and help. Worth a go don’t you think? Should we have a vote? Yes or No.

Return to “New Forum Required?”