Members only section

Post here if you think that a new topic is required
barrie burton

Members only section

Postby barrie burton » December 15th, 2013, 5:28 pm

Any interest in a members only section? Password protected,members contact details could be posted ,with their approval,and maybe,just maybe,the accounts could be posted.Not all of us can get to the AGM.

Barrie B

Rob Buckley

Re: Members only section

Postby Rob Buckley » December 16th, 2013, 7:51 am

Barrie, there are things afoot in the background that would make this possible, so in 2014 this should become a reality...hopefully!
LMA Secretary - I've got a reasonable idea where you live!

Dave Parry
Site Admin

Re: Members only section

Postby Dave Parry » December 16th, 2013, 5:35 pm

Hi Barrie, these where the things I requested when I started to set up the new site with Team Valley Web, as Rob has said it is possible in the not so distant future. I think we really need to concentrate on getting the first thing up and running that we promised like the on line membership and renewals, also the on line pilots application form for the shows. Most of this is now done and running thanks to the dedicated team working hard in the background to bring you this ‘very’ 21st century website.

Future plans are to have public camping for the shows and the LMA Merchandise, all payable on line. Also I am planning to report live from the shows in 2014 to try and keep you all updated on a daily bases ‘not quite sure how that is going to happen yet’ but I am working on it. There is exciting stuff ahead for 2014. This has never been a better time to be in the digital age.

Return to “New Forum Required?”