Spektrum dx9

Post here for general queries or anything radio related.
Mike Ellis

Spektrum dx9

Postby Mike Ellis » August 19th, 2018, 7:33 pm

Can anyone tell me how to set up dual rates with the 3 position assignable switches.
All mine does, is at 0 position it gives me the one rate I have put in, at position 1 it gives me the next rate I have put in , but on position 2 it comes up with Inhibit !!
If I uninhibit it it still wont allow me to use it as it wont accept anything I put in !!
Yes I know im thick lol but after watching countless videos on utube no one says you can only use 2 positions on a 3 position switch !! Help me lol

Barrie King

Re: Spektrum dx9

Postby Barrie King » August 20th, 2018, 8:40 pm

Yes I have all 3 working on most of my models. On the rates screen there is a small box with 0 1 2 in it this is where the selection is made for each of the 3 rates.

Mike Ellis

Re: Spektrum dx9

Postby Mike Ellis » August 21st, 2018, 6:43 am

Thanks barrie.
I spoke to a guy yesterday who works for the company and he talked me through it!!
I know about the 3 boxes but 2 of them were blacked out !! It would appear that at curve 0 you input say 100% then click on the small box with zero against it .
Then after you select your preferred switch,move it to pos 1, then the curve should change to 1 also , then input your 2nd rate , then repeat for the 3rd rate !! What a rigmarole !! Anyway im sorted now but still confused lol

Return to “Radio Equipment”