NIB ORIGINAL JETCAT SPT5 FACTORY RUN ONLY TURBO PROP

Here you can post all thing Jet related
JOHN McColley

NIB ORIGINAL JETCAT SPT5 FACTORY RUN ONLY TURBO PROP

Postby JOHN McColley » April 14th, 2021, 11:45 am

Hi all,

NOW SUBSTANTIALLY FURTHER REDUCED AS NEEDS TO GO ASAP....HECK OF A ONE OFF BARGAIN !!.

Anyone running one of these still and is it reliable as believe they can suffer from g/box issues caused by incorrect install ie. insufficient cooling, incorrect size / un-balanced prop, excessive RPM from inadequately heat protected wiring etc . Mine is NIB factory run only and just waiting for someone who knows what they're doing to properly enjoy it !.
Due to other big radial I/C projects going on now which will need more funds finding soon may be tempted to sell for £1250 ovno for a quick sale....NOW REDUCED FURTHER TO £1000 FIRM as got to go.

For an experienced methodical jet enthusiast that knows their turbines and turbo props and how to get the best out of them reliably this has got to be a heck of a one off bargain for an expensive NIB factory test run only unit....plenty of pics available plus video of some one being run up / flown on You Tube.
If you know of any other turbine enthusiasts that could possibly be interested then please give them the nod as would be very much appreciated. This is a cracking looking well made bit of kit going for an absolute song and I'm sure in the right hands will perform very well.

Out of interest, had a chat with Paul at Turbine Solutions who's repaired many makes of turbo props over the years and he reckons the biggest killer of gear boxes is incorrect balancing of props followed closely by insufficient cooling air passing over them.

Please email or phone for a chat about it any time at johnmccolley@googlemail.com

Mobile....07534811445

Thanks guys,

John.

Return to “Jets”