Fun stuff goes here.

This is an area for Off Topic Discussions which includes Tony Collins popular Fun Stuff.
Tony Collins 1073

Re: Fun stuff goes here.

Postby Tony Collins 1073 » February 10th, 2010, 1:41 am

THE AMISH ELEVATOR

An Amish boy and his father were in a mall.

They were amazed by almost everything they saw, but especially by two shiny,

silver walls that could move apart and then slide back together again.

The boy asked, 'What is this, Father?'

The father (never having seen an elevator) responded,

' Son, I have never seen anything like this in my life. I don't know what it is'
While the boy and his father were watching with amazement, a large old

lady in a wheelchair moved up to the moving walls and pressed a button.

The walls opened and the lady rolled between them into a small room
The walls closed and the boy and his father watched the small circular

numbers above the walls light up sequentially.

They continued to watch until it reached the last number and then the numbers

began to light in the reverse order.

Finally the walls opened up again and a gorgeous 24-year-old blonde stepped out.

The father said quietly to his son.....

'Go get your mother.'

-------------------------------------------------------

Six blokes go on a hunting trip.
Their tents only have room for two men in each.
No one wanted to sleep in the same tent as Daryl because he snored so badly.
They decided it wasn't fair for just one of them share with Daryl the whole time, so they decided to take turns. The first bloke to sleep in Daryl's tent comes to breakfast the next morning with his hair a mess and his eyes bloodshot. His mates ask, 'Crikey, what happened?' He answers, 'Daryl snored so loudly, I just sat up and watched him all night.' The next night it was a different bloke's turn.
The following morning, same thing, his hair is all standing up and his eyes are bloodshot. His mates ask, 'Gees, what happened to you? You look awful!' He says, 'Bloody Daryl shakes the roof. I just sat and watched him all night, I couldn't sleep.' The third night was Frank's turn.
Frank was a big, burly, ex-rugby player; a man's man.
The next morning he comes to breakfast bright-eyed and bushy-tailed. 'Good morning,' he says cheerfully. His mates can't believe it.
They ask, 'Blimey, what happened?' Frank says, 'Well, we got ready for bed. I went and tucked Daryl into bed and kissed him good night.
Then he sat up and watched me all night.

-------------------------------------------------------

Coming to an Airport near you.[/

[size=150]

AIRPORT SCAN.jpg
AIRPORT SCAN.jpg (169.91 KiB) Viewed 24356 times
Bit of alright eh Sid.

Tony Collins 1073

Postby Tony Collins 1073 » February 10th, 2010, 1:42 am

A married couple went to the hospital to have their baby delivered. Upon their arrival, the doctor said that the hospital was testing an amazing new high-tech machine that would transfer a portion of the mother's labour pain to the baby's father. He asked if they were interested, both said they were very much in favour of it.

The doctor set the pain transfer to 10 per cent for starters, explaining that even 10 per cent was probably more pain than the father had ever experienced before. But as the labour progressed, the husband felt fine and asked the doctor to go ahead and kick it up a notch. The doctor then adjusted the machine to 20 per cent pain transfer.

The husband was still feeling fine. The doctor then checked the husband's blood pressure and was amazed at how well he was doing.

At this point they decided to try for 50 per cent. The husband continued to feel quite well. Since the pain transfer was obviously helping the wife considerably, the husband encouraged the doctor to transfer ALL the pain to him. The wife delivered a healthy baby with virtually no pain, and the husband had experienced none. She and her husband were ecstatic.

When they got home they found the postman dead on the porch.

Robert Mahoney

Postby Robert Mahoney » February 10th, 2010, 12:33 pm

[b]WE WOZ BRUNG UP PROPER LIKE

CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL MY FRIENDS WHO WERE BORN IN THE

1930's 1940's, 50's, 60's and 70's !

First, we survived being born to mothers who drank while they carried us and lived in houses made of asbestos.
They took aspirin, ate blue cheese, raw egg products, loads of bacon and processed meat, tuna from a can, and didn't get tested for diabetes or cervical cancer..

Then after that trauma, our baby cots were covered with bright coloured lead-based paints.

We had no childproof lids on medicine bottles, doors or cabinets and when we rode our bikes, we had no helmets or shoes, not to mention, the risks we took hitchhiking.

As children, we would ride in cars with no seat belts or air bags.

We drank water from the garden hose and NOT from a bottle...

Take away food was limited to fish and chips,- no pizza shops, McDonalds , KFC, Subway or Nandos.

Even though all the shops closed at 6.00pm and didn't open on the weekends, somehow we didn't starve to death!

We shared one soft drink with four friends, from one bottle and NO ONE actually died from this.

We could collect old drink bottles and cash them in at the corner store and buy Toffees, Gobstoppers, Bubble Gum and some bangers to blow up frogs with.

We ate cupcakes, white bread and real butter and drank soft drinks with sugar in it, but we weren't overweight because......

WE WERE ALWAYS OUTSIDE PLAYING!!

We would leave home in the morning and play all day, as long as we were back when the streetlights came on.

No one was able to reach us all day. And we were O.K.

We would spend hours building our go-carts out of old prams and then ride down the hill, only to find out we forgot the brakes. We built tree houses and dens and played in river beds with matchbox cars.

We did not have Playstations, Nintendo Wii , X-boxes, no video games at all, no 999 channels on SKY ,
no video/dvd films,
no mobile phones, no personal computers, no Internet or Internet chat rooms..........WE HAD FRIENDS and we went outside and found them!

We fell out of trees, got cut, broke bones and teeth and there were no
Lawsuits from these accidents.

Only girls had pierced ears!

We ate worms and mud pies made from dirt, and the worms did not live in us forever.

You could only buy Easter Eggs and Hot Cross Buns at Easter time...

We were given air guns and catapults for our 10th birthdays,

We rode bikes or walked to a friend's house and knocked on the door or rang the bell, or just yelled for them!

Mum didn't have to go to work to help dad make ends meet!

RUGBY and CRICKET had tryouts and not everyone made the team. Those who didn't had to learn to deal with disappointment. Imagine that!! Getting into the team was based on
MERIT

Our teachers used to hit us with canes and gym shoes and bully'salways ruled the playground at school.

The idea of a parent bailing us out if we broke the law was unheard of.
They actually sided with the law!

Our parents didn't invent stupid names for their kids like 'Kiora' and 'Blade' and 'Ridge' and 'Vanilla'

We had freedom, failure, success and responsibility, and we learned HOW TO
DEAL WITH IT ALL !

And YOU are one of them!
CONGRATULATIONS!

You might want to share this with others who have had the luck to grow up as kids, before the lawyers and the government regulated our lives for our own good.

And while you are at it, forward it to your kids so they will know how brave their parents were.

Tony Collins 1073

Postby Tony Collins 1073 » February 15th, 2010, 9:47 pm

ANOTHER LIVERPOOL CLASSIC !

A woman walks into the Liverpool benefits office, trailed by 15 kids...

'WOW,' the social worker exclaims, 'Are they ALL yours?

'Yeah they are all mine,' the flustered mother sighs, having heard that question a thousand times before. She says, 'Sit down Terry.' All the children rush to find seats.

'Well,' says the social worker, 'then you must be here to sign up. I'll need all your children's names.'

'This one's my oldest - he is Terry.'

'OK, and who's next?'

'Well, this one he is Terry, also.'

The social worker raises an eyebrow but continues. One by one, through the oldest four, all boys, all named Terry. Then she is introduced to the eldest girl, named Terri. 'All right,' says the caseworker. 'I'm seeing a pattern here. Are they ALL named Terri?'

Their Mother replied, 'Well, yes-it makes it easier. When it is time to get them out of bed and ready for school, I yell, 'Terry!' An'

when it's time for dinner, I just yell 'Terry!' an' they all come runnin.' An' if I need to stop the kid who's running into the street, I just yell 'Terry' and all of them stop. It's the smartest idea I ever had, namin' them all Terry.'

The social worker thinks this over for a bit, then wrinkles her forehead and says tentatively, 'But what if you just want ONE kid to come, and not the whole bunch?'

‘I call them by their surnames!'

------------------------------------------

Tony Collins 1073

Postby Tony Collins 1073 » February 15th, 2010, 10:18 pm

3 Questions for a Redneck Engineer
[Question # 1:
How much does a house weigh?
Question # 2:
How much weight can a rural two-lane bridge hold???
pic 1.jpg
pic 1.jpg (69.27 KiB) Viewed 24300 times
Question # 3
WOULD THIS BE COVERED BY
HOME INSURANCE,
CAR INSURANCE,
OR, DOES
IT COME UNDER ROADSIDE ASSISTANCE?
Attachments
house 1.jpg
house 1.jpg (206.41 KiB) Viewed 24300 times
House 2.jpg
House 2.jpg (189.26 KiB) Viewed 24300 times
House 3.jpg
House 3.jpg (201.93 KiB) Viewed 24300 times

Tony Collins 1073

Postby Tony Collins 1073 » February 15th, 2010, 10:56 pm

A blonde goes to her local pet store in search of an 'exotic' pet As she looks about the store, she notices a box FULL of frogs.

The sign says:

'SEX FROGS'

Only £20 each!
Comes with 'complete' instructions.

The girl excitedly looks around to see if anybody's watching her. She whispers softly to the man behind the counter, 'I'll TAKE one!'

!cid_48064A05-64F3-44BE-B90C-4506CAEF7314.jpg
!cid_48064A05-64F3-44BE-B90C-4506CAEF7314.jpg (9.73 KiB) Viewed 24298 times
[/As the man packages the frog, he quietly says to her, 'Just follow the instructions!'

The blonde nods, grabs the box, and is quickly on her way home.

As soon as she closes the door to her apartment, she opens the instructions and reads them very carefully. She does EXACTLY what is specified:
1. Take a shower.
2. Splash on some nice perfume.
3. Slip into a very sexy nightie.
4 Crawl into bed and place the frog down beside you, and allow the frog to do what he has been trained to do.

She then quickly gets into bed with the frog and to her surprise . . . NOTHING happens! The blonde is very disappointed and quite upset at this point. She re-reads the instructions and notices at the bottom of the paper it says, 'If you have any problems or questions . please call the pet store.'

So, she calls the pet store. The man says, 'I'll be right over.' Within minutes, the man is ringing her doorbell. The blonde welcomes him in and says, 'See, I've done everything according to the instructions. The damn frog just SITS there!'

The man . . . looking very concerned, picks up the frog, stares 'directly into its eyes' and STERNLY says:
frog 3.jpg
frog 3.jpg (29.2 KiB) Viewed 24298 times
' LISTEN TO ME!!

I'm only going to show you how to do this ONE ... MORE ... TIME!!!'
Attachments
frog.gif
frog.gif (29.31 KiB) Viewed 24298 times
Last edited by Tony Collins 1073 on February 16th, 2010, 12:06 am, edited 2 times in total.

frederick barlow

Postby frederick barlow » February 15th, 2010, 11:10 pm

“For those of you that may have read or heard this one before, please bare with me. For others
who have not read it, please enjoy!”
Dear John,
Hi Mate, I am writing to you, because I need your help to get me bloody pilot's license back. You
keep telling me you got all the right contacts. Well now's your chance to make something
happen for me because, mate, I'm bloody desperate. But first, I'd better tell you what happened
during my last flight review with the CASA Examiner.
On the phone, Ron (that's the CASA Examiner) seemed a reasonable sort of bloke. He politely
reminded me of the need to do a flight review every two years. He even offered to drive out,
have a look over my property and let me operate from my own strip. Naturally I agreed to that.
Anyway, Ron turned up last Wednesday. First up, he said he was a bit surprised to see the
plane on a small strip outside my homestead, because the ALA (Authorized Landing Area) is
about a mile away. I explained that because this strip was so close to the homestead, it was
more convenient than the ALA, and despite the power lines crossing about midway down the
strip it's really not a problem to land and take-off, because at the half-way point down the strip
you're usually still on the ground.
For some reason Ron seemed nervous. So, although I had done the pre-flight inspection only
four days earlier, I decided to do it all over again. Because the prick was watching me carefully,
I walked around the plane three times instead of my usual two.
My effort was rewarded because the color finally returned to Ron's cheeks. In fact, they went a
bright red. In view of Ron's obviously better mood, I told him I was going to combine the test
flight with some farm work, as I had to deliver three poddy calves from the home paddock
to the main herd. After a bit of a chase I finally caught the calves and threw them into the back
of the ol' Cessna 172. We climbed aboard, but Ron started getting' onto me about weight and
balance calculations and all that crap. Of course I knew that sort of thing was a waste of time
because, calves like to move around a bit particularly when they see themselves 500 feet off the
ground! So, its bloody pointless trying to secure them as you know. However, I did tell Ron that
he shouldn't worry as I always keep the trim wheel set on neutral to ensure we remain
pretty stable at all stages throughout the flight.
Anyway, I started the engine and cleverly minimized the warm-up time by tramping hard on the
brakes and gunning her to 2,500rpm. I then discovered that Ron has very acute hearing, even
though he was wearing a bloody headset. Through all that noise he detected a metallic rattle
and demanded I account for it. Actually it began about a month ago and was caused by a
screwdriver that fell down a hole in the floor and lodged in the fuel selector mechanism. The
selector can't be moved now, but it doesn't matter because it's jammed on 'All tanks', so I
suppose that's Okay. However, as Ron was obviously a real nit-picker, I blamed the noise on
vibration from a stainless steel thermos flask, which I keep in a beaut little possie between the
windshield and the magnetic compass. My explanation seemed to relax Ron, because he
slumped back in the seat and kept looking up at the cockpit roof. I released the brakes to taxi
out, but unfortunately the plane gave a leap and spun to the right. "Hell" I thought, "not the
starboard wheel chock again". The bump jolted Ron back to full alertness. He looked wildly
around just in time to see a rock thrown by the propwash disappear completely through the
windscreen of his brand new Commodore. "Now I'm really in trouble", I thought.
While Ron was busy ranting about his car, I ignored his requirement that we taxi to the ALA,
and instead took off under the power lines. Ron didn't say a word, at least not until the engine
started coughing right at the lift off point, then he bloody screamed his head off. "Oh God! Oh
God! Oh God!"
"Now take it easy, Ron" I told him firmly. "That often happens on take-off and there is a good
reason for it." I explained patiently that I usually run the plane on standard MOGAS, but one day
I accidentally put in a gallon or two of kerosene. To compensate for the low octane of the
kerosene, I siphoned in a few gallons off super MOGAS and shook the wings up and down a
few times to mix it up. Since then, the engine has been coughing a bit but in general it works
just fine, if you know how to coax it properly.
Anyway, at this stage Ron seemed to lose all interest in my flight test. He pulled out some
rosary beads, closed his eyes and became lost in prayer. (I didn't think anyone was a Catholic
these days). I selected some nice music on the HF radio to help him relax.
Meanwhile, I climbed to my normal cruising altitude of 10,500 feet. I don't normally put in a flight
plan or get the weather because, as you know getting Fax access out here is a friggin' joke and
the bloody weather is always 8/8 blue anyway. But since I had that near miss with a Saab 340, I
might have to change me thinking on that. Anyhow, on leveling out I noticed some wild camels
heading into my improved pasture. I hate bloody camels, and always carry a loaded 303 clipped
inside the door of the Cessna just in case I see any of the bastards.
We were too high to hit them, but as a matter of principle, I decided to have a go through the
open window. Mate, when I pulled the bloody rifle out, the effect on Ron was friggin' electric. As
I fired the first shot his neck lengthened by about six inches and his eyes bulged like a
rabbit with myxo. He really looked as if he had been jabbed with an electric cattle prod on full
power. In fact, Ron's reaction was so distracting that I lost concentration for a second and the
next shot went straight through the port tyre. Ron was a bit upset about the shooting (probably
one of those pinko animal lovers I guess) so I decided not to tell him about our little problem
with the tyre.
Shortly afterwards I located the main herd and decided to do my fighter pilot trick. Ron had
gone back to praying when, in one smooth sequence, I pulled on full flaps, cut the power and
started a sideslip from 10,500 feet down to 500 feet at 130 knots indicated (the last time I
looked anyway) and the little needle rushing up to the red area on me ASI. What a buzz,
mate! About half way through the descent I looked back in the cabin to see the calves gracefully
suspended in mid air and mooing like crazy. I was going to comment on this unusual sight, but
Ron looked a bit green and had rolled himself into the fetal position and was screamin' his
freakin' head off. Mate, talk about being in a bloody zoo. You should've been there, it was so
bloody funny!
At about 500 feet I leveled out, but for some reason we continued sinking. When we reached 50
feet I applied full power but nothin' happened; no noise no nothin'. Then, luckily, I heard me
instructor's voice in me head saying "carby heat, carby heat". So I pulled carby heat on and that
helped quite a lot, with the engine finally regaining full power. Whew, that was really close, let
me tell you!
Then mate, you'll never guess what happened next! As luck would have it, at that height we flew
into a massive dust cloud caused by the cattle and suddenly went I.F. bloody R, mate. BJ, you
would've been bloody proud of me as I didn't panic once, not once, but I did make a mental
note to consider an instrument rating as soon as me gyro is repaired (Something I've been
meaning to do for a while now).
Suddenly Ron's elongated neck and bulging eyes reappeared. His mouth opened wide, very
wide, but no sound emerged. "Take it easy," I told him. "we'll be out of this in a minute." Sure
enough, about a minute later we emerge; still straight and level and still at 50 feet.
Admittedly I was surprised to notice that we were upside down, and I kept thinking to myself, "I
hope Ron didn't notice that I had forgotten to set the QNH when we were taxiing". This minor
tribulation forced me to fly to a nearby valley in which I had to do a half roll to get upright again.
By now the main herd had divided into two groups leaving a narrow strip between them. "Ah!," I
thought, "there's an omen. We'll land right there." Knowing that the tyre problem demanded a
slow approach, I flew a couple of steep turns with full flap. Soon the stall warning horn was
blaring so loud in me ear that I cut its circuit breaker to shut it up, but by then I knew we were
slow enough anyway. I turned steeply onto a 75 foot final and put her down with a real thud.
Strangely enough, I had always thought you could only ground loop in a tail dragger but, as
usual, I was proved wrong again!
Halfway through our third loop, Ron at last recovered his sense of humour. Talk about laugh.
I've never seen the likes of it. He couldn't stop. We finally rolled to a halt and I released the
calves, who bolted out of the aircraft like there was no tomorrow.
I then began picking clumps of dry grass. Between gut wrenching fits of laughter, Ron asked
what I was doing. I explained that we had to stuff the port tyre with grass so we could fly back to
the homestead. It was then that Ron really lost the plot and started running away from the
aircraft. Can you believe it? The last time I saw him he was off into the distance, arms flailing in
the air and still shrieking with laughter. I later heard that he had been confined to a psychiatric
institution - poor bugger!
Anyhow, mate, that's enough about Ron. The problem is I just got a letter from CASA
withdrawing, as they put it, my privileges to fly; until I have undergone a complete pilot training
course again and undertaken another flight proficiency test. Now I admit that I made a mistake
in taxiing over the wheel chock and not setting the QNH using strip elevation, but I can't see
what else I did that was so bloody bad that they have to withdraw me flamin' license. Can you?
Best Regards,
Scotty

Tony Collins 1073

Postby Tony Collins 1073 » March 8th, 2010, 12:02 am

Study these 3 photos, then read the message at the bottom. It will explain lots of things .
ind 2.jpg
ind 2.jpg (146.23 KiB) Viewed 24224 times
ind 3.jpg[/attachment]
ind 3.jpg
ind 3.jpg (135.32 KiB) Viewed 24224 times
THIS IS INDIA . IT'S WHERE YOU CALL WHEN YOU HAVE A TECHNICAL PROBLEM WITH YOUR COMPUTER.
Attachments
ind 1.jpg
ind 1.jpg (148.28 KiB) Viewed 24224 times

Tony Collins 1073

Postby Tony Collins 1073 » March 8th, 2010, 12:13 am

Scary thing is this is probably all true . . . . !

Now this IS something to bear in mind as we get older

Senior health care solution

So you're a senior citizen and the government says no health care for you, what do you do?
Our plan gives anyone 65 years or older a gun and 4 bullets.
You are allowed to shoot 2 Members of Parliament and 2 Members of the House of Lords.
Of Course, this means you will be sent to prison where you will get 3 meals a day, a roof over your head, and all the health care you need!
New teeth, no problem. Need glasses, great. New hip, knees, kidney, lungs, heart? All covered.
And who will be paying for all of this?
The same government that just told you that you are too old for health care.
Plus, because you are a prisoner, you don't have to pay any income taxes anymore

IS THIS A GREAT COUNTRY OR WHAT?!

Tony Collins 1073

Postby Tony Collins 1073 » March 8th, 2010, 12:34 am

Phew, so glad I don't have to worry about Alzheimers anymore.
A Short Neurological Test

1- Find the C below.. Please do not use any cursor help.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOCOOOOOOOOOOO

2- If you already found the C, now find the 6 below.

3 - Now find the N below. It's a little more difficult.

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

This is NOT a joke. If you were able to pass these 3 tests, you can cancel your annual visit to your neurologist. Your brain is great and you're far from having a close relationship with Alzheimer.

Oh. One more test....
Find the 44th USA President.
Pres.jpg
Pres.jpg (16.69 KiB) Viewed 24224 times
Well, congratulations, you're not colour blind either![/size]

Tony Collins 1073

Postby Tony Collins 1073 » March 8th, 2010, 12:46 am

How to wash a toilet

This was simply too much of a time saver not to share it with you.

1. Put both lids of the toilet up and add 1/8 cup of pet shampoo to the water in the bowl.

2. Pick up the cat and soothe him while you carry him towards the bathroom.

3. In one smooth movement, put the cat in the toilet and close the lid.

You may need to stand on the lid.

4. The cat will self agitate and make ample suds. Never mind the noises that come from the toilet, the cat is actually enjoying this.

5.. Flush the toilet three or four times. This provides a 'power-wash' and rinse'.

6. Have someone open the front door of your home. Be sure that there

are no people between the bathroom and the front door.

7. Stand behind the toilet as far as you can, and quickly lift the lid.

8. The cat will rocket out of the toilet, streak through the bathroom, and run outside where he will dry himself off.

9. Both the toilet and the cat will be sparkling clean.

cat.jpg
cat.jpg (21.45 KiB) Viewed 24225 times

Yours Sincerely,

Murphy
Attachments
dog.jpg
dog.jpg (34.71 KiB) Viewed 24225 times

Tony Collins 1073

Postby Tony Collins 1073 » March 16th, 2010, 9:36 pm

Grandads Day.
Attachments
C1.jpg
C1.jpg (38.68 KiB) Viewed 24174 times
C2.jpg
C2.jpg (29.87 KiB) Viewed 24174 times
C3.jpg
C3.jpg (37.71 KiB) Viewed 24174 times
C4.jpg
C4.jpg (31.76 KiB) Viewed 24174 times

Tony Collins 1073

Postby Tony Collins 1073 » March 16th, 2010, 9:43 pm

Last summer John met a woman while on vacation and fell head over heels in love with her. On the last night of his vacation, the two of them went to dinner and had a serious talk about how they would continue the relationship.
"It's only fair to warn you, I'm a total golf nut," John said to his lady friend.
"I eat, sleep, think and breathe golf, so if that's a problem, you'd better say so now."
"Well, as long as we're being honest with each other, here goes," she replied. "I'm a hooker."
"I see," John replied, and was quiet for a moment.
Then he added, "You know, it's probably because you're not keeping your left wrist straight on your follow-through."

Tony Collins 1073

Postby Tony Collins 1073 » March 16th, 2010, 9:46 pm

Don't let me hear that you are on your way to Guam unless you have a
ticket for me.

Proof That
The World Is Nuts

In Lebanon, men are legally allowed to have sex with animals,
but
the animals must be female. Having sexual relations with a male
animal is
punishable by death.

(Like THAT
makes sense.)

In Bahrain, a male doctor may legally examine a woman's genitals,
but is
prohibited from looking directly at them during the examination.
He may only see their reflection in a mirror.

(Do they look different reversed?)

Muslims are banned from looking at the genitals of a corpse. This also
applies to
undertakers. The sex organs of the deceased must be covered with
a brick or piece of wood at all times.

(A brick?)

The penalty
for masturbation in Indonesia is decapitation.

(Much worse than 'going blind!')

There are men in Guam whose full-time job is to travel the countryside
and deflower young virgins, who pay them for the privilege of having sex
for the first time

Reason: under Guam law, it is expressly forbidden for virgins to marry.

(Let's just think for a minute; is there any job anywhere else in the world that even comes close to
this?)
In Hong Kong, a betrayed wife is legally allowed to kill her
adulterous husband, but may only do so with her bare hands.
The husband's illicit lover, on the other hand, may be killed in
any manner desired.

(Ah! Justice!)

Topless saleswomen are legal in Liverpool, England - but only
in tropical fish stores.

(But of course!)
In Cali, Colombia, a woman may only have sex with her husband, and
the first time this happens, her mother must be in the room to
witness the act.
(Makes one shudder at the thought.)

In Santa Cruz, Bolivia, it is illegal for a man to have sex with a
woman and her daughter at the same time.
(I presume this was a big enough problem that they had to pass this law?)

In Maryland, it is illegal to sell condoms from vending machines
with one exception: Prophylactics may be dispensed from a vending machine
only 'in places where alcoholic beverages are sold for consumption on the
premises.'
(Is this a great country or what?

Well, not as great as Guam!)

Banging your head against a wall uses 150 calories an hour.
(Who volunteers for these tests?)

The ant can lift 50 times its own weight, can pull 30 times its own weight
and always falls over on its right side when intoxicated.
(From drinking little bottles of???)

(Did our government pay for this research??)

Butterflies taste with their feet.

(Ah, geez.)

An ostrich's eye is bigger than its brain.
(I know some people like that.)

Starfish don't have brains.
(I know some people like that, too.)

And, the best for last?

Turtles can breathe through their butts.

(And I thought I had bad breath in the morning!)

Thank you all for reading this, if you have friends who would like a
laugh, do pass it on.

Tony Collins 1073

Postby Tony Collins 1073 » March 16th, 2010, 9:56 pm

This shop hasn't got your book.
Attachments
!cid_9AFA6387-2A19-42B3-BA3B-1DF6428C087B.jpg
!cid_9AFA6387-2A19-42B3-BA3B-1DF6428C087B.jpg (215.19 KiB) Viewed 24176 times

Tony Collins 1073

Postby Tony Collins 1073 » March 27th, 2010, 9:07 pm

Piano duet-- priceless! Video

This is so lovely please enjoy

[An elderly couple walked into the lobby of the Mayo Clinic for a checkup and spotted a piano . They've been married for 62 years, and he'll be 90 this year .
Check out this impromptu performance . . . Enjoy!! Click on or copy and paste link below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=TZwdtwi5ngI

Tony Collins 1073

Postby Tony Collins 1073 » March 29th, 2010, 10:13 am

I was depressed last night so I called the Samaritans
!cid_FE2E9BEE-E842-4F6D-95E0-A40897E8A46F.jpg
!cid_FE2E9BEE-E842-4F6D-95E0-A40897E8A46F.jpg (47.22 KiB) Viewed 24080 times

Got a freakin' call center in Afghanistan .

I told them I was suicidal.

They got all excited and asked if I could drive a truck.

Tony Collins 1073

Postby Tony Collins 1073 » March 29th, 2010, 10:33 am

AAADD- KNOW THE SYMPTOMS.....

Recently, I was diagnosed with A.A.A.D.D. -

Age Activated Attention Deficit Disorder

Thank goodness there's a name for this disorder.

Somehow I feel better, even though I have it!!

This is how it manifests itself:

I decide to water my garden.

As I turn on the hose in the driveway, I look over at my car and decide it needs washing.

As I head towards the garage, I notice mail on the porch table that I picked up from the post man earlier.

I decide to go through the mail before I wash the car.

I lay my car keys on the table, put the junk mail in the recycling box under the table, and notice that the recycling box is full.

So, I decide to put the bills back on the table and take out the recycling first.

But then I think, since I'm going to be near the postbox when I take out the recycling paper anyway, I may as well pay the bills first.

I take my cheque book off the table, And notice that there is only one cheque left.

My extra cheques are in my desk in the study,
so I go inside the house to my desk where
I find the cup of coffee I'd been drinking.

I'm going to look for my cheques, but first I need to push the coffee aside so that I don't accidentally knock it over.

The coffee is getting cold, and I decide to make another cup.

As I head toward the kitchen with the cold coffee, a vase of flowers on the worktop catches my eye - the flowers need water.

I put the coffee on the worktop and discover my reading glasses that I've been searching for all morning.

I decide I better put them back on my desk, but first I'm going to water the flowers.

I put the glasses back down on the worktop, fill a container with water and suddenly spot the TV remote control. Someone left it on the kitchen table.

I realise that tonight when we go to watch TV, I'll be looking for the remote, but I won't remember that it's on the kitchen table, so I decide to put it back where it belongs, but first I'll water the flowers.

I pour some water in the flowers, but quite a bit of it spills on the floor.

So, I put the remote back on the table, get some towels and wipe up the spill.

Then, I head down the hall trying to remember what I was planning to do.

At the end of the day:

The car isn't washed

The bills aren't paid

There is a cold cup of coffee sitting on the counter

The flowers don't have enough water,

There is still only 1 cheque in my cheque book,

I can't find the remote,

I can't find my glasses,

And I don't remember what I did with the car keys..

Then, when I try to figure out why nothing got done today, I'm really baffled because I know I was busy all damn day, and I'm really tired.

I realise this is a serious problem, and I'll try to get some help for it, but first I'll check my e-mail....

Do me a favour. Forward this message to everyone you know, Because I don't remember who the hell I've sent it to.

Don't laugh - if this isn't you yet, your day is coming!!

Rob Cavell 529

Postby Rob Cavell 529 » March 29th, 2010, 8:12 pm

martin collins wrote:So the the seven times World Formula one champion Schumacher is coming back to have his A*RSE whooped by Hamilton, this was spotted on the Pistonheads forum as possible new advertising for Spifire beer :lol:
`Downed all over Kent, just like the Luftwaffe.................Spitfire Beer`
(The bottle of Britain)
........Martin

Cricket fans will know of the "Spitfire" Pub outside the Kent County Cricket ground in Canterbury and which of course features Spitfire Ale as their top tipple.
Outside the pub is emblazened with a banner draped round it which shouts to the world;

SPITFIRE!......NO FOKKERS ALLOWED IN HERE.

Tony Collins 1073

Postby Tony Collins 1073 » April 4th, 2010, 10:19 am

Last edited by Tony Collins 1073 on April 4th, 2010, 10:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “The Old Forum Lounge”