Cosford indoor show 2022

paul needham

Cosford indoor show 2022

Postby paul needham » February 16th, 2022, 10:05 pm

As we are getting near to Cosford indoor show weekend some of you will be getting the urge to do some retail therapy so here's the traders list, there should be something there for all.

LMA trade stand c/o Mr Ian Jones esq.
Inwoods
Kingfisher Aviation
Limited Edition Models
Morris mini motors
Motors and Rotors
Perma-grit
Real model pilots
Solutions
Southcoast hobbies
Turbine solutions
Last edited by paul needham on February 17th, 2022, 7:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.

stuart knowles 1611

Re: Cosford indoor show 2022

Postby stuart knowles 1611 » February 17th, 2022, 1:17 pm

I'm looking forward to this. There probably wont be anything that I havent seen before but it has been a long dark winter since last season, I'm just looking forward to a day of aeroplanes and aeromodelling.

John Greenfield

Postby John Greenfield » February 28th, 2022, 9:10 am

Well, what an enjoyable day at Cosford yesterday for the static show. I must admit to being a bit sceptical at the format with models spread all over the museum but on reflection it worked well and seemed to generate a lot of interest with the public asking questions about the models.
Well done to all LMA members involved in organising the day.
Thank you.
John

Trevor Wood

Postby Trevor Wood » February 28th, 2022, 11:41 am

Would echo John's comments,many thanks to all concerned for organising the show, apparently the busiest day the museum has had in a long time,talking to the public a lot of interest in attending the main show in July which can only be good.
Thanks for a great day.
Trevor

Cary Bailey

Postby Cary Bailey » February 28th, 2022, 4:20 pm

What the guys said! The format in my opinion was just right, but do admit there was ample room for more models to be displayed. General public we’re very talkative and lots showed an interest in seeing our models flying at our own show in July!
Well done to Dave Johnson and the LMA team that were able to organise the show!
Cary

stuart knowles 1611

Postby stuart knowles 1611 » February 28th, 2022, 8:09 pm

I thought that it was a good day, so nice to be out and about and among some great aeroplanes and models.
I understand that the museum placed a limit on the number of models on display which was a shame because there could have been four times as many and still plenty of space.
The format is a good one, Gaydon, Cosford, both seem to work well and provide a good day out with a wide range of interest. I hope that the museums see it the same way and allow things to grow to the next level.

My thanks to all involved in setting this up and to the Traders and everyone who had models on display.

Rob Buckley

Postby Rob Buckley » March 3rd, 2022, 3:52 pm

LMA Secretary - I've got a reasonable idea where you live!

Return to “LMA Events 2022”