Superbly detailed FW190 - NEW. Temporally SOLD!

Post your sales or wanted list here
Jonathan Espinosa

Superbly detailed FW190 - NEW. Temporally SOLD!

Postby Jonathan Espinosa » March 20th, 2018, 2:03 pm

Heartbroken to sell my beloved FW190... :cry: :cry:

This aircraft is the FW190 black 5 flown by Oblt. Max Slotz. Legendary Luftwaffe pilot in WWII.

This model was built and detailed to a very high standard with lots of modifications added - a unique model aircraft realistically weathered - This thing in flesh is absolutely stunning and It is brand new as I never managed to maiden it as I wanted to take my time after 3 years working on it.

The model is built from a TF FW190 which is actually 1/4.85 scale

Anyway, build thread from HA can be found here http://www.highalpha.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=17357 for details on the build

Brief specs: ( all items bought brand new ):

- Powerplant Saito FG84 3 cylinder 4 stroke radial engine. Initial break-in done on bench. I have a build-log with the exact amount of tanks that I ran and temperature measurements of each cylinder during break-in process. Also 2l of engine oil recommended by Saito. Running perfect and very smooth.

- Keleo ring exhaust collector: this makes the engine sound evil and very scale, the best for the FG84.

- Retracts: Robart electric for mains and tail wheel. Upgrade done on all of them, new actuators and retract controller from Down & Locked super reliable. Also mains reinforced with extra cam blocks and improved housing, very robust now. have also 2 spare sets of trunions from Robart for piece of mind in case of a rough landing, these tend to go first.

- Dubro heavy duty fuel tank
- Powerbox Spark switch
- Futaba S3071 HV x9 all around
- Dubro heavy duty servo arms
- Futaba SBUS HUBS x3 - all servos on a SBUS network.
- Futaba sbus extensión cables all around
- Biela 3 blade 22x12 scale propeller
- Upgraded 3 way scale spinner
- Digital tacho
- Powerbox Gemini 2
- Powerbox receiver cables X2
- Secraft engine standoffs
- Fibre glass scale drop fuel tank and pylon fully detailed
- Flight line graphics - all around scale decals
- And more...

The model is ready to fly, add your Rx and batteries ( I can sell with the already fitted Futaba SB7008 HV). Model is configured for x2 Rx batteries (7.4v HV) x1 Ignition battery and x1 separate retract battery to run on a Futaba Sbus network on HV.

I have spent around £4700 on this project including build materials plus tons of man hours and dedication. It comes with custom made wing bags, stabs and rudder covers plus a special undercarriage for easy transportation of the fuse - very convenience. Also sliding canopy which I designed from scratch as well as operating engine cowl doors and many more scale details. Cockpit is not done as I wanted to maiden the plane first and familirise with it before spending more hours on this. I have all panels, etc.. for the buyer to finish.

I can send tons of pictures and answer any questions - NO time wasters.
When sold I can spend a good time with the lucky buyer to familiarise with the plane and will provide all notes, manuals, build log, etc.. that I have.

Asking for £3500

Collection only.
Attachments
ooooooo.jpg
ooooooo.jpg (472.78 KiB) Viewed 1985 times
yyyyyyyyyyyyy.jpg
yyyyyyyyyyyyy.jpg (294.17 KiB) Viewed 1985 times
xxxxx4.jpg
xxxxx4.jpg (585.05 KiB) Viewed 1985 times
1d.jpg
1d.jpg (379.58 KiB) Viewed 1985 times
xxxxx2.jpg