1/4.5 SCALE AIRWORLD HAWK

Post your sales or wanted list here
john glazbrook

1/4.5 SCALE AIRWORLD HAWK

Postby john glazbrook » July 18th, 2018, 9:24 am

I have for sale my AIRWORLD HAWK finished in the red arrows scheme, the model as only been flown once since the build was finished, it comes with all high quality servos as follows. on ailerons/flaps/elevators/rudder are J.R 8911.both front gear doors and the main gear doors are servo operated and again are all J.R. TURBINE is a WREN 180, a full cockpit is fitted and an animatronic pilot (head only movement)

The model is fitted with smoke via a powerbox smoke pump the tank is a 1.5 ltr fitted in the scale smoke pod, a full lighting system is fitted controlled by a unilight controller, retracts are scale airworld and air operated controlled through jetronic valves, brakes and the scale fuz airbrake are also controlled by jetronic valve, air fill valves are bob violet units, no batteries or receiver comes with the model, if any buyer uses WEATRONIC I can do a deal for the GIZMO receiver but its not included in the sale, included in the sale is a set of high quality german pullover wing/tail & fin bags

I am asking £5000 ono or I can remove the turbine and sell the model as advertised here for £3800 o.v.n.o for this superb scale model, photos can be sent on request to any serious buyers. I can be contacted by p.m via this forum or e-mail johnjade@ntlworld.com or text or phone on 07932616800. :D :D :D :D :D
Last edited by john glazbrook on July 27th, 2018, 9:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.

john glazbrook

Re: 1/4.5 SCALE AIRWORLD HAWK

Postby john glazbrook » July 20th, 2018, 7:15 pm

Price dropped to £3,500 without turbine or negotiate a deal with turbine, buyer to collect from the reading area. :D :D :D :D

john glazbrook

Re: 1/4.5 SCALE AIRWORLD HAWK

Postby john glazbrook » August 16th, 2018, 3:46 pm

after countless enquiry's this model is still available with or without turbine.

Return to “For Sale or Wanted”