100 TO 150cc TOP QUALITY ELECTRIC POWER SETUP..now sold

Post your sales or wanted list here
JOHN McColley

100 TO 150cc TOP QUALITY ELECTRIC POWER SETUP..now sold

Postby JOHN McColley » May 2nd, 2021, 10:36 pm

Withdrawn for now due to no interest being being shown.
Last edited by JOHN McColley on July 31st, 2021, 3:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Alan King

Re: 100 TO 150cc TOP QUALITY ELECTRIC POWER SETUP

Postby Alan King » June 12th, 2021, 7:57 pm

How many ounces of silver do you want for this set up.

JOHN McColley

Re: 100 TO 150cc TOP QUALITY ELECTRIC POWER SETUP

Postby JOHN McColley » June 14th, 2021, 10:03 am

Now re-advertised.

FINAL MAD MASSIVE REDUCTION !!.....NOW SOLD.

Top quality high performance Alien 14s set up for serious 'leccy' enthusiasts ( they also do top notch scooters and bike set ups too) and original owner had it in a 40% Edge aerobatic 3D job for a short while. Would prop hang with ease plus duration excellent too. Everything ran very cool due to extremely efficient low draw professional set up. I was going to convert my big Spit to electric but now decided to keep it I/C due to other more pressing big money gobbling radial engine projects taking over for the foreseeable future and need to replenish rapidly dwindling funds.
Set up consists of three sets of 7s Zippy lipos ( plus special 7s balance lead adaptors...4x3 leads ) 4 new and other two only used a few times. All perfect with no puffing whatsoever and stored at correct voltage. Suitable 8s Charger can be supplied too if needed.
As for price just looking for a fair and reasonable offer as needs to be gone ASAP. I paid £650 but prepared to seriously haggle for a quick sale...see final offer reduction price. Too heavy and expensive to post so if interested can discuss collection arrangements to suit.
I'm based in Newtown Mid Wales and out and about regularly all over plus often visit my sister in Ruskington Lincs.

Email for pics ...johnmccolley@googlemail.com Mob...07534811445

PS..Forgot to mention substantial bullet proof ESC recently had full software update plus improved dongle ( safer concealed contacts) by Alien in Liverpool plus new easy set up programme box.

MUST GO ASAP SO NOW AT A MAD SERIOUSLY REDUCED ONE OFF BARGAIN PRICE OF £300 FIRM CASH ON COLLECTION....ABSOLUTE BARGAIN BUY FOR SERIOUS 'LECCY' POWER ENTHUSIAST. Can meet up for handover at a reasonable distance if you've far to travel.
If it doesn't go now will bung it all into local charity shop as fed up looking at big box sitting gathering dust in corner of work shop ..lol

NOW SOLD.

Thanks for looking.

John.

Return to “For Sale or Wanted”