6" Len Gardner Wheels

Any topic that is not suitable for the other topic items
Kevin Dennehy

6" Len Gardner Wheels

Postby Kevin Dennehy » October 18th, 2009, 4:45 pm

Hi could any one tell me where I could purchase a pair of 6" Len Gardner Wheels they seem to be rather hard to locate !! would appreciate any info.
Thanks
Kevin

Mike Booth

Re: 6" Len Gardner Wheels

Postby Mike Booth » October 25th, 2009, 10:17 pm

There are no Len Gardiner wheels anywhere,they do not exist in any form, your best bet is to ring Stuart Mackay and buy some decent DuBro wheels.

Kevin Dennehy

Postby Kevin Dennehy » November 1st, 2009, 9:11 am

Hi Mike
Thanks for the info, thought as much regarding Len Gardener, but as some had been able to source these, thought there may be a possibility. I have since acquired an excellant pair of Sullivan Skylite Aluminum Hub Wheels. I have thought about the Dubros but didnt want the plastic spoked hubs. Thanks Again Kevin.

Gregg Veasey

Postby Gregg Veasey » November 1st, 2009, 11:14 pm

Mike Booth wrote:There are no Len Gardiner wheels anywhere,they do not exist in any form, your best bet is to ring Stuart Mackay and buy some decent DuBro wheels.

They exist at the Veasey hanger????? Not for sale but they exist!

John Bransgrove

Postby John Bransgrove » June 4th, 2010, 5:51 pm

Hi anyone,
I am also looking to find or make scale tread patterned wheels for 96" Mosquito. Anyone have any clues on how Len Gardner did his ones please? In fact I need 5" or 5 1/4" so would prob have to do my own anyway. If I can find out how to do it I could possibly be able to do tyres for other LMA bods.

Return to “General Discussion Topics”