LMA Cosford Air Show 2015

Any topic that is not suitable for the other topic items
Wayne Cox

LMA Cosford Air Show 2015

Postby Wayne Cox » July 19th, 2015, 5:40 pm

Hi Dave,

Please pass onto all the Team at the front and in the background a very well worth Well Done and many thanks for all the effort that you all have done to make a great show.

Many thanks

wayne

Iain Pickersgill

Re: LMA Cosford Air Show 2015

Postby Iain Pickersgill » July 19th, 2015, 8:04 pm

Hi wayne

I have to agree with you it was a great show and I love the new layout of traders, it felt much nicer as it did not feel you where walking for ever down a long line.

Long may it continue :)

Looking forward to more of the LMA shows
I must stop building bigger planes as the house keeps shrinking

Alan Cantwell 1131

Postby Alan Cantwell 1131 » July 19th, 2015, 8:50 pm

Had a great weekend, some would have not liked the new layout, some will, i certainly did, wasnt sure on saturday, but grew to apreciate it on sunday, and, wasnt it great, for pilots and :helpers, sun not in the eyes, and wind, straight down the runway!! Arthur would have approved, thanks to all the guys and gals for all the hard woek, very much apreciated, I helped DJ pack up, he needs a bigger van! Hard luck with the Vulcan boss, gerrit fixed! :D

Paul Savage 1568

Postby Paul Savage 1568 » July 19th, 2015, 10:39 pm

The small army of volunteers including the girls in the tea room and the folks stuck on the pay gate all weekend and not forgetting the pilots. Thank you all very much, you are worth your weight in gold.
A new layout with it's own unavoidable shortcomings to overcome as well as some advantages Not everyone likes change but the collective drive to improve and re invigorate the whole LMA Cosford show experience for both pilots and public alike seemed to go down well.

A very big well done to everyone and thanks for a great weekend.

David Brown

Postby David Brown » July 20th, 2015, 7:54 am

Well done to all those hardworking LMA members and family who helped to get this years show up and running. It was the most enjoyable relaxed Cosford that I can remember. The layout worked and flying was great with the sun behind and the museum in front, I had a great weekend.

Dave

Phil Cross

Postby Phil Cross » July 20th, 2015, 9:38 am

Harold Dowbekin and myself would also like to pass on our thanks to all the team that made this weekends show such a success. We arrived on Friday and had a little bit of an insight into the difficulties that the organisers had to endure. The people involved must have the patience of a saint to deal with some of the frustrations of organising such an event and most people wouldnt even give it a thought, but we would like to say a big thank you to you all. It was a fantastic show and a credit to the committee and all the helpers. Well done. :D

Cary Bailey

Postby Cary Bailey » July 20th, 2015, 10:50 am

What a great weekend, relaxed flightline, easy access to the traders, sun behind you and grass runway as well as the tarmac.
Well done to Dave Johnson and the LMA "Boys" for organising a superb flying show and evening entertainment that was great fun, the female singer & fireworks were spot on! PropGuy needs to order more Spitfire & Lancaster Bomber for next year!!
Keep this format as it worked for me!!
Cary

Return to “General Discussion Topics”