Christmas Journal

Any topic that is not suitable for the other topic items
Dave Parry
Site Admin

Christmas Journal

Postby Dave Parry » December 22nd, 2017, 12:48 pm

Hi all, you should all receive your Christmas Journal this week, enjoy. Have a very Merry Christmas and a happy New Year to you all.

Bob Thompson1894

Re: Christmas Journal

Postby Bob Thompson1894 » December 22nd, 2017, 1:12 pm

Thank you Dave and a very happy Xmas to you and yours.

barry banks

Postby barry banks » December 22nd, 2017, 2:18 pm

Thanks a bunch Dave a great issue this month lots of super articles ,really liked the one about Cosford wonder where the last 25 years have gone.it was great to see a lot younger version of my self with my very large spacewalker in the pictures .do we have a better shot in the lma archives as i would love a copy.
regards
Barry
And have a great Christmas a happy new year !!

Alan Cantwell 1131

Postby Alan Cantwell 1131 » December 22nd, 2017, 4:29 pm

Great effort Dave some great reading there, I wonder if anyone else could share any show history? And the efforts involved?

Have a superb Christmas mate, if we get some decent weather, hope to get down the patch, :D

Dave Parry
Site Admin

Postby Dave Parry » December 23rd, 2017, 10:02 am

barry banks wrote:Thanks a bunch Dave a great issue this month lots of super articles ,really liked the one about Cosford wonder where the last 25 years have gone.it was great to see a lot younger version of my self with my very large spacewalker in the pictures .do we have a better shot in the lma archives as i would love a copy.
regards
Barry
And have a great Christmas a happy new year !!

Sorry Barry, the only picture I have is the one in that journal. Glad you like it though.

Dave Parry
Site Admin

Postby Dave Parry » December 23rd, 2017, 10:05 am

Alan Cantwell 1131 wrote:Great effort Dave some great reading there, I wonder if anyone else could share any show history? And the efforts involved?

Have a superb Christmas mate, if we get some decent weather, hope to get down the patch, :D

Well you never know Alan, I enjoyed reading all the articles in this issue. You just don't know what is going to come in next from the members, fingers crossed it continues.

BRIAN RAWCLIFFE

Postby BRIAN RAWCLIFFE » December 23rd, 2017, 10:29 am

A Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all LMA members from myself and the remaining members of the YOF flying team.
Tomorrow, Christmas Eve is a dual celebration for me, because on the 24 of December 1992 I retired, so I have had 25 years
so far of wonderful retirement, and I am still building and flying. Hope to see you all at East Kirby in 2018.
Brian Rawcliffe LMA 42.

Mike Booth

Postby Mike Booth » December 24th, 2017, 10:17 am

Really good content Dave . Well done thanks.
Happy Christmas. Mike.

barrie burton

Postby barrie burton » December 24th, 2017, 7:00 pm

What journal,Santa cannot find rural Warwickshire,I only get rubbish through the post ,so it cannot be coming that way.

Merry Christmas

paul needham

Postby paul needham » December 24th, 2017, 9:25 pm

Hopefully Santa will bring yours and mine tonight Barrie. Could do with something to read now that I can put my feet up after the climax of the sprout harvest.

Dave Parry
Site Admin

Postby Dave Parry » December 25th, 2017, 6:52 am

sorry to here some of you have not received your Journal in time for Christmas. It was sent out on time, so we can only think it has got delayed in the Christmas post. I am sure you will receive it before the New Year fingers crossed.

andy johnson

Postby andy johnson » December 25th, 2017, 10:44 am

Hi Dave, I love the front cover thankyou , that's another one for my scrap book for me to look back on when I'm to old to fly . Like the pictures from much Marcle it was great to be involved in the tribute to sid king ,he had a big smile on his face every time his models flew together .
Merry Christmas Andy

Dave Parry
Site Admin

Postby Dave Parry » December 26th, 2017, 12:55 pm

andy johnson wrote:Hi Dave, I love the front cover thankyou , that's another one for my scrap book for me to look back on when I'm to old to fly . Like the pictures from much Marcle it was great to be involved in the tribute to sid king ,he had a big smile on his face every time his models flew together .
Merry Christmas Andy

It’s a pleasure Andy, who wouldn't want a photo of Concorde, what an iconic aircraft and one of my all-time favourite planes. I'm only sorry my camera lenses was damaged before Much Marcle so not the best of quality, not a cheap fix ether but all sorted now ready for 2018. So lets hope we can have a repeat of Sid’s planes flying together again, might get some better shots.

Peter Smedley

Postby Peter Smedley » December 31st, 2017, 5:52 pm

Just like to say..many thanks for producing another excellent mag. All the best for 2018 and hope the weather is good for all the shows.
Fly ‘til I die...

Return to “General Discussion Topics”