Moki 250 radial NOW SOLD.

Post your sales or wanted list here
ian redshaw

Moki 250 radial NOW SOLD.

Postby ian redshaw » April 2nd, 2018, 9:38 pm

Moki 250 radial for sale. In very good order. It is a few years old but was bought new for an Airworld Sukhoi SU26M (that is also available perhaps) which has flown but not an enormous amount as the guy didn't fly that much and had loads of other stuff too! It last ran a year or so ago and has been stored in a warm dry environment since. I don't really want to sell it as I'll never get another but I simply have too much other stuff going on and therefore don't see it getting used any time soon. It is criminal having it and not using it. Not sure what it is worth but folks reckon about £2000 ish or swap for a large ready to go warbird or H9 Decathlon though the cash would be better to help me finish the house and boat projects I have going on. I can get some pics but folks know what a Moki looks like .

Cheers, Ian 07773 487111.
Last edited by ian redshaw on April 9th, 2018, 9:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rosario Iannotti

Re: Moki 250 radial for sale.

Postby Rosario Iannotti » April 5th, 2018, 8:35 pm

Hi Ian, my name is Ross member of Darlington Mfc,help me don't know if I'm right here I think I was introduced to you by Dr. Mitchel at Teesside air show ? I was then asking about mokis .
Anyway what is the lowest you would go on the engine I always wanted one of them being a petrol head, sorry to have been so blunt but money is tight now days, just don't want to mess people around.
Cheers
Ross

martinfairchild

Postby martinfairchild » April 8th, 2018, 9:43 am

Hi Ian

E-mail sent

Martin

ian redshaw

Postby ian redshaw » April 9th, 2018, 11:28 am

Hi Ross, the price is in the first post, somewhere near is good. One sold recently for a few hundred more and that was a bit of a bitzer. This one has done very little, only ever been in one aeroplane (Airworld Sukhoi SU26) and that hasn't flown much. I'd also do a deal on anything really, ready to go large model, scale gliders etc but ideally the folding stuff.

Martin, I replied.

Ian.

Stuart-jersey

Postby Stuart-jersey » April 9th, 2018, 2:49 pm

I’ve got a 55cc Mx2 is so a deal with for it ?

ian redshaw

Postby ian redshaw » April 9th, 2018, 9:03 pm

Moki now sold, many thanks, Ian.

Return to “For Sale or Wanted”