Congratulations,

Any topic that is not suitable for the other topic items
robbieskipton

Congratulations,

Postby robbieskipton » September 22nd, 2010, 10:18 pm

I must say, I have thought about this over the last few days, and it has never failed to bring a smile to my face..

Congratulations to the LMA for a fantastic flying year ( Both on the flight line and behind the scene's)... There has been a few up's and a few down, But mostly ups.

I have really enjoyed this year, probably the best year in my small ( Compared to you old timers :lol: ) show seasons with the LMA....

Highlights for me...

Catton Hall ( Both the Fly in and the show..... ) From me sticking silver tape to Roger Bale's plane... thinking he wouldn’t notice and then Him threatening to slap my Leg, to Rodger literally Ripping the Wood lining off his van so I could fly at the Sunday main show ......Thanks Rodger..

Both Dave And Andy Johnson Literally Ripping it out of me every show...... Next Year will be called V For Vendetta BEWARE :lol:

Mike letting me fly his Genesis at most the shows ( At least we fly Proper Mode :) )... ( Personal Note... Got to get it to an inch off the floor next year Inverted)

Tony.... Well...... I’m not going in to that... But the aftermath and stick from all of us.... You really are a good sport

And that’s Just a few of the highlight i can go on and on

So I will thank you all very much, and i will hopefully see most of you at gaydon in a few weeks. If you are not there... Thank you for the great season... Really looking forward to next now

Best Regards

Robbie
" If it aint an Inch off the deck, you aint flying 3D"

www.bmdsigns-wraps.co.uk
" For all your signage requirements"

www.Skipmodeldesigns.co.uk
" Laser cutting, Cnc Routing Service"
Stockists of JR Servos, Pilot RC Aircraft, and Skip Model Designs aircraft + Much More"

Denis Brown

Re: Congratulations,

Postby Denis Brown » September 22nd, 2010, 10:38 pm

Well thanks to you for entertaining us with good displays all season. Must say the Catton Hall displays were my favourite.

DB

DAVE JOHNSON

Postby DAVE JOHNSON » September 23rd, 2010, 10:34 am

Rob--glad you enjoyed yourself this year--thats what its all about---some good displays from you---thankyou for helping out the flightline guys on several occasions,and yes some good banter between us---look forward to seeing you at Gaydon---DAVE

Mike Eccles

Postby Mike Eccles » September 24th, 2010, 8:48 pm

Hi Robbie
Before you can fly the Genesis inverted 1" off the floor I will have to give you further flying lessons! (Only joking)

Mike

PS How are the new graphics coming along for the Genesis? I bet they are looking good.

Dave Parry
Site Admin

Postby Dave Parry » September 25th, 2010, 7:37 am

mikeeccles wrote:
PS How are the new graphics coming along for the Genesis? I bet they are looking good.

What this Mike are you re-vamping your Genesis? Wonders will never cease, my new Sky-120 will have automatic missile launchers under the wings just in case your Genesis get’s to close next season. :lol: :lol: :lol:

robbieskipton

Postby robbieskipton » September 25th, 2010, 1:11 pm

GET TOO CLOSE......!!!! Was miles away :).... more like for those things which are hard and have leaves on :) ( and about 20ft Tall) :lol:

Graphics doing fine :) should be online in a few days :)
" If it aint an Inch off the deck, you aint flying 3D"

www.bmdsigns-wraps.co.uk
" For all your signage requirements"

www.Skipmodeldesigns.co.uk
" Laser cutting, Cnc Routing Service"
Stockists of JR Servos, Pilot RC Aircraft, and Skip Model Designs aircraft + Much More"

Dave Parry
Site Admin

Postby Dave Parry » September 25th, 2010, 4:29 pm

robbieskipton wrote:GET TOO CLOSE......!!!! Was miles away :).... more like for those things which are hard and have leaves on :) ( and about 20ft Tall) :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Return to “General Discussion Topics”